The Echo Week On Demand Library
Echo Week On Demand is the most comprehensive educational activity developed to meet the growing demand for education on the fundamental diagnostic modality and monitoring of perioperative cardiac performance. Your On Demand program includes approximately 32 hours1 of presentations designed to assist you with meeting the following objectives:
- Review, update, and expand your knowledge of perioperative echocardiography
- Learn from expert speakers who are passionate about ultrasound education
- Participate in the very popular hands-on porcine heart dissection and gain a deeper understanding of imaging and decision-making
- Learn 3D echocardiography from experts who use it daily in their practice
- Apply current practice guidelines to imaging and surgical dilemmas
A state-of-the-art media player, with integrated CME!
The technology in your On Demand program includes features that make it easy to review this vital information anytime, anywhere!
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! Watch presentations on your computer, tablet or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
Earn 32.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™2 and satisfy your requirements. Simply watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of presentations can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
No internet connection? No problem! A portable USB drive3 lets you access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.